Trader
Trader
2003 03 HONDA JAZZ S 1.4 I DSI

5 SPEED MANUAL Gearbox

MOT 11TH OCTOBER 2014 AND ROAD TAX END OF SEPTEMBER 2014

genuine 50,000 miles

Service History with the last service at 48,000 miles

2 previous Owner's From New

Metallic Iris Red paintwork,p.a.s,front electric windows,abs,driver,passenger airbag's,Nice cloth Interior,electric heated mirror's,central locking with 2 genuine key's,genuine cd player stereo,3 x 3 full 3 point rear seatbelts,storage bin's,original tool kit,5 speed manual gearbox,rear head rest's,Ideal upgrade to your first car

Well sort after 2003 03 HONDA JAZZ S 1.4 I DSI 5 door edition with a 5 speed manual gearbox ..the car is finished in a metallic Iris Red paint work and covered a genuine 50,000 miles by 2 previous owners and with service history...the Jazz is fitted with the very powerful yet economical 1.4 petrol engine and is very smooth powerful and so great to drive..and comes Mot till October 11th 2014 and Road Tax till the end of september 2014..

The Jazz does drive very very well indeed and feels like a well looked after modern car should feel like,The Vehicle has been fully valeted inside and is ready to go,If you are looking for a well spec'd and clean little family hatchback just for the family then this is ideal! Everything works as it should and there is no clonk's,bang's or rattle's.

If you would like to know anymore about the car or even view please feel free to contact me on 07885 866009 OR Email myhfdelta@yahoo.co.uk

Vehicle is located in the NG13 Area of Nottinghmashire

PRICE £1690