Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'How To' started by Simon@NTS, Feb 18, 2011.
Yes just as you asked before and then changed your mind :whistling:
Now you after them again :wtf:
Quoted by Tephra from EvoM
Flashing CEL on Knock
- slow flash for low knock
- fast flash for high knock
- low and high knock thresholds customisable
- minimum load threshold customisable
- can get it to drop boost if above the High knock threshold
- customisable RPM limit
- autovalet on fresh ignition (ie if you leave the car and come back it will auto valet, as opposed to returning to the previous state you left the car in)
- NOT able to co-exist with TPS based map switching
- CEL will fast flash on ignition if valet is enabled
- 3 methods of switching maps - ADC0F (ie Jack_of_Trades harness OR meth failsafe), Intercooler Auto Switch (ie hold down for prescribed time), TPS switching (ie hold TPS like Valet mode)
- all 3 methods WONT switch TO AltMap when car is above load threshold
- ADC0F switching WILL switch BACK to Normal Maps if voltage drops below threshold - hence meth failsafe
- changed ECU to use new BIGGER MAPS for both Fuel and Timing
- same axis's for both sets of maps
- altmaps and launch maps included
- LOW OCTANGE FUEL AND TIMING INCLUDED as well
- does NOT affect other timing maps, ie EGR or ColdStart
- both Fuel AND Timing use the same Load that the Fuel maps would normal use (ie Load_Baro_n_Temp_Compensated), please keep this in mind for high-altitude tuners
2byte to 1byte load factor
- simple divide routine to convert 2byte load into a 1byte field and then Evoscan will convert back to 2byte.
- MATCH you LoadFactor in ECUFLASH to the SAME as your Eval in evoscan
- MaxLoad is loadfactor * 255, ie a loadfactor of 1.2 will allow a Max Loggable Load of 306, 1.3 = 331... etc (choose an appropriate loadfactor based on your existing max load)
No Lift to Shift (NLTS)
- basically set's a revlimit of whatever your CURRENT RPM is (ie when you shifted) MINUS the RPM Drop you specify in EcuFlash
- Various thresholds ie TPS/Speed/Load so it wont activate by accident
- If you do have problem's its probably your top clutch switch.
- Always do the garage test (ie set speed to 0, tps to 20, load to 0 and then practice the engangement point whilst idling)
- REQUIRES WB02 wired upto the rear02
- various thresholds and timers
- will Flash CEL AND/OR Drop boost
- Allows you to customise your "Launch" igition and fuel maps
- various thresholds so it only activates on Launch
- Should override altmap mode as well
FULL Gear based boost control
- removed existing BDEL and BWGDC tables
- added new 3d tables with gear on the X axis
- allows you to have different boost levels AND wastegate duty cycles for each gear
TPS compensation for WGDC
- Basic multiplication table for WGDC
MAF IAT compensation for WGDC
- Allows you to add or remove WGDC based on intake air temp
100% WGDEC under a certain load
- Keeps BCS from openning wastegate under a certain load (to aid in spool up)
Preconfigured MUT Requests
MUT00+MUT01 = 2byte airflow (ie MrFreds mod in g/s or lb/min)
MUT02+MUT03 = 2byte airflow (ie MAFHz)
MUT40 = 1byte gear
MUT41 = 1byte load
MUT42+MUT43 = 2byte SPEED/RPM ratio (to get your gear ratios correct - if you need to)
2byte load AND 2byte RPM are no longer included and IMHO not needed!
AND dma? Mass airflow?? id love to have livemapping.
Keeping you on your toes. Stupid question maybe but... is it possible to alter the rpm at which the boost hits or cut the boost altogether?
wheres live map?
Cut the boost altogether??? :hm:
You mean turn the boost off...basically turning it into a NON turbo 2ltr :disgusted:
Thats exactly what I mean
havnt got a ucking clue what you lot are going on about
any one fancy a biscuit
Thats just not right :disgusted: :disgusted: :wtf: :wtf:
id prefer a kebeb, just get on :wub:geekmapped:wub: and read to death
If you can switch the map while driving down the road with the flick of a button then it makes perfect sense!
cant get v7 to work on ecuflash, is there an evo 8 base or is it derived from a evo 7 base xml?
Not even going to entertain your thoughts of flicking the turbo OFF. Go by another car
You have the correct xml to go with the tephra v7?
The customer is always right!!
I'm just thinking with a trip to the Lake District, Edinburgh, Liverpool a few times and Japfest @ coombe it would be a worthwhile happy pocket solution
yes you can
would make no difference chris if you drive like miss daisy, off boost its lambda sensor controlled
But not to turn the turbo OFF
Basically its mechanical and you can't electronically turn it off. The minimum you could do is turn it down to actuator level boost. Not completley off...
still no good rob
you need to remove the address="0" from the 9653070 xml then you should be ok
Sweet mate ain't you using 3270 live map on maf