Breached the 100 Barrier!!!

ElDopesta

ElDopesta

Probably not something that would bat an eyelid in many Forums but I did notice that our Forum has broken the 100 users on line barrier which was achieved on my watch, on the 25th of this month:D

I am quite happy to know that it has happened.

What would make me even more happier, is if this time next year, the record is at least 4 times that!!!

The interesting thing however, is that on our little Forum we don't chat a load of nonesense which is what goes on in quite a lot of the others, so I am happy in the thought that it was a productive day where 101 users helped each other out in some way or another;)

Just thought you might like to know this bit of News.

El

Last edited:
ElDopesta

ElDopesta

I would be interested in hearing any and all ideas from members or guests as to how we can improve the site.

Get your thinking caps on people and drop me a PM if your self esteem is low. If that is not the case then get your ideas put down on this thread.

El

SnowMold

SnowMold

how about sorting the tech question part of the forum in to sub catargories? something like this....
Tech Questions->
Lancer Evo 1=
Lancer Evo 2=
Lancer Evo 3=
Lancer Evo 4 ->
>Exhaust Problem?
>Changing Dif Oil?

and so one for all of the series, would make locating help for your car quicker to find? When the user posts a thread/problem, there should be a little box which asks for the model of the car so it can be sorted accordingly?

ElDopesta

ElDopesta

There are some changes that I have been meaning to work on buddy, but there is no real point on categorising each vehicle separately as they are all similar and the methods are much of a muchness really.

Thanks for the suggestion, it has given me an idea!

The other thing is that even though there will be a detailed self help section, I very much doubt that newbies will refer to it. They always find it easier to post their problem in a new thread rather then look it up. In the past we have had the same questions posed several times and some on the same day!!!

Any way, enough of the rambling!!!!!

El

austin360

austin360

just saying but there should be a parts only for sale section if i may say

Last edited:
ElDopesta

ElDopesta

Thank you for that input Austin, it has been noted.

El

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
I agree on the parts for sale and a cars for sale section and a non Evo for sale section

Also some more catorgories for the tech like engine, drive train ie clutch transmission, suspension

Also I think a detailing/cleaning/polishing section

Jonny IX

Jonny IX

Group Buy Organiser
easy to do that just make the flagdsquad chat thread private lol

ElDopesta

ElDopesta

I agree on the parts for sale and a cars for sale section and a non Evo for sale section

Also some more catorgories for the tech like engine, drive train ie clutch transmission, suspension

Also I think a detailing/cleaning/polishing section

Duly noted buddy!!!

El

ElDopesta

ElDopesta

Damn!!!

This is NOT a
Suggestion Box Thread it is a Latest News Thread, which, as it just so happens, is very old news by the way people!!!

The Traders Section idea is a good one and I will look into it too but not just yet as there are only a few Traders and they are active enough and do peruse the site regularly which means they track YOU down rather than you having to track THEM down which is the way it should be in my opinion! ;)

I will also look into all of the other suggestions too as they are all warranted.

El

Nickygixer-k5

Nickygixer-k5

So as it's nearly a year since the first post how are we doing on figures? Good or bad:confused:

ElDopesta

ElDopesta

At a rough guess Nick, I would say that the influx of Newbies has increased by around 30% compared to this time last year.

As for Activity, that has probably increased by around 150%.

I have just checked and the actual increase overall, thus far, is approximately 13% buddy.

I think our Geof needs a good kicking to get him into top gear now! :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

I will leave that to you as you live closer to him than I do! ;)

El