Evo 8 260 uk version

M

midd

i dont need to prove anything 388bhp and 386 lbft at 1.7 bar 307bhp atw and 305lbft atw

as for i got beat by a scooby i have two people who were in my car that can prove everything ive said is true, end of the day it doesnt matter what you think, you do your thing and ill do mine then everyone is happy.

It would still be a class car even if it was standard imo, i'll be chuffed when i finally get one the speed is quick enough at 260 nevermind 300/400. It would'nt bother me one single bit if i was you because you no your car is
an (<----- stevo;) ) animal anyways no matter what people say.
Not worth getting your account deleted over....then who's gonna give me my much needed info about the 260's. :D

W

waynev

bllody hell u lot stop picking on poor gaz.........:arms:

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
gaz we could get geof to come round and give you a big gay hug if you like :)

fq-craigus

fq-craigus

Gaz you know what they say people lose intrest when the other person don't bite and you bite everytime. It's only messing mate

Yh jay the car don't run too good but the rods are still inside the engine :whistling:

evoaps

evoaps

its ok jay i am chilled ive asked nick to delete my account no point being on here anymore im just gonna do my own thing from now on.

come on man dont do that :(, everyone gets a bit of stick sometimes

this thread is worse than the playground talk from childen

W

waynev

Gaz you know what they say people lose intrest when the other person don't bite and you bite everytime. It's only messing mate

Yh jay the car don't run too good but the rods are still inside the engine :whistling:

wots up with it....any ideas yet

fq-craigus

fq-craigus

wots up with it....any ideas yet

No not yet the turbo is coming off next as with the noise starting when turbo starts to spool, the fact that turbos need oil and mine was low and I'm producing next to no boost it could be the turbo if not engine apart to check big end its gutting not knowing

cossie

cossie

I would have rather push my evo than drive yours lol :whistling::whistling:

M

midd

You no if i were to get a 260 what would i have to do to change the spoiler to a big wing?
Could i just take the bonet of a fq300 and that would fit straight in or will body work be needed?

cossie

cossie

You no if i were to get a 260 what would i have to do to change the spoiler to a big wing?
Could i just take the bonet of a fq300 and that would fit straight in or will body work be needed?

The bonnet??? Why would u want to change that?