How to section - Read first

Nick

Nick

Superstar Admin
First of all be careful when working on cars. They contain chemicals which will burn, damage skin, damage your eyes, dust which can damage lungs and it has been know for cars to crush people working on them.

Please take any advice posted as advice. You do work at your own risk.
The factual content of posts is not verified and you are responsible for the work you do to your car.

In this section we are moderating content heavily.
All posts will be checked for language (proper sentences, no text speak etc). We encourage images where ever possible and you are welcome to host them here by attaching them.
Guides need to be clear and concise.
They will be checked before becoming live.

ElDopesta

ElDopesta

If you are given advice and are unsure of what has been discussed or explained, then please get back to us right here. I will try to explain as simply as possible.

Also, if you are not confident in your own abilities then please seek professional help by way of a reliable Mechanic that knows what he is talking about as there are many ways of doing things i.e many wrong ways and only a few right ways. It is always a good sign if you know that the Mechanic has worked on Evo's before or if he drives one him/herself as it means that they understand your car.

Always try to wear protective gloves when working on cars, I prefer powder-less Nitrile Gloves as they are not too clingy to the skin or to the tools that are required to get the job done correctly.

Cheap latex gloves might look like they are the part but the majority of them do more harm then good.