1. Welcome. We have only just upgraded so there may be a few little niggles and issues! Please let us know when you find them! And enjoy the super shiny new forums

My first Evo

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by Lt295, Aug 9, 2015.

Advert:
  1. Lt295

Lt295 New Member

Hi all.
    After 4 years of waiting to be old enough to get insurance, I've finally got an Evo 9 GT :) Freshly imported. I've completely fallen in love with her, the girlfriend is feeling a bit jealous! Even though it puts a big smile on both of our faces when driving around :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. robin

robin New Member

That's on mighty fine Evo.

Learn something new every day. I didn't know the GTs were imports.

3. Tomy D

Tomy D Member

Very nice, they look lush in white, any future plans with mods etc?

4. D1andonlyantman

Very nice! If you got that from a north London car dealer for 15k, there was a very real chance I would have beat you to the buy a few weekends ago, but in the end I went for a silver fq I saw. I think they look awesome in white! :)

5. Lt295

Lt295 New Member

Thanks very proud of her.
    SVA Imports?

6. Lt295

Lt295 New Member

Not sure yet. I'm gona get a few parts painted and new wheels for summer. Maybe in the future go for a remap, going to have to research mods that are worth looking into, any ideas?

7. D1andonlyantman

I'm not sure of the name tbh. I phoned up and ad from auto trader and was meant to go view it but I went for my fq instead. It was a tough choice tho, just incase you think i'm criticising your car lol as for mods, a 3" decat turbo back exhaust, induction kit or at least a decent panel filter and modded airbox (google it, it's easy), an electronic boost controller (not essential but preferred) and a remap would put you near the 400hp mark, assuming the imports have the same turbo as the fq's. Out of curiosity, have you got a 5 or 6 speed gearbox?

8. Lt295

Lt295 New Member

Thanks for the info on the mods, i'll look into it in the future. Its a 5 speed.

9. D1andonlyantman

Ah cool, they're good strong gearboxes. Don't have the 6th gear but you should be all set for big power should you ever want it. The 6 speed boxes (like in mine) are a ticking time bomb if you start putting too much power through them. Glad you like the car mate, enjoy it. More power doesn't always mean more fun :)

Lt295 likes this.