New Event Organiser

Nick

Nick

Superstar Admin
Im pleased to say that we have a brand new event organiser on board to help keep a check on things. XIII (or Terry),will be helping Foxy out on the forum and at events.
Im sure everyone will make XIII feel welcome into the job!

supamario666

supamario666

Trader
Trader
Im pleased to say that we have a brand new event organiser on board to help keep a check on things. XIII (or Terry),will be helping Foxy out on the forum and at events.
Im sure everyone will make XIII feel welcome into the job!

Well done Terry!:razz: Wise choice there Nick:):D

About time we had another MODERATOR too!!!

fq-craigus

fq-craigus

Congrats terry yh get on it and organise my summer :)

So the old events man is now just one of us.............?

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
I'm still here keeping an eye on you lot so don't think I'm gone :)

Good luck terry, I'm sure you'll get plenty of stick off a few on here from time to time. They like to have someone to blame lol

Any questions just ask :)

supamario666

supamario666

Trader
Trader
I'm still here keeping an eye on you lot so don't think I'm gone :)

Good luck terry, I'm sure you'll get plenty of stick off a few on here from time to time. They like to have someone to blame lol

Any questions just ask :)

Keeping n eye on us!!! you have to be havin a laugh:whistling: You do know this is owner's and not MLR!!!:p:razz:

evogeof

evogeof

Super Moderator
congrats terry you will fit in well mate, we took our time choosing right and i must say it was a headache to fill lee's boots but we got there.

nice change of staff status there lee :razz::razz::razz:

as for more mods lee,foxy and i are more than enough and nick and skiff are superstar mods and admin

supamario666

supamario666

Trader
Trader
congrats terry you will fit in well mate, we took our time choosing right and i must say it was a headache to fill lee's boots but we got there.

nice change of staff status there lee :razz::razz::razz:

as for more mods lee,foxy and i are more than enough and nick and skiff are superstar mods and admin

Jeeez man!!!! What planet am i on!!! We choose carefully!!!!:wtf: Your havin a laugh aint ya:hm:Enough Mods my arse!!!! You lot are to busy over the bloody road:whistling:

evogeof

evogeof

Super Moderator
Jeeez man!!!! What planet am i on!!! We choose carefully!!!!:wtf: Your havin a laugh aint ya:hm:Enough Mods my arse!!!! You lot are to busy over the bloody road:whistling:

we did choose carefully james and it took a long time. I'm always loged on here and other sites keeping a eye on things :ninja::ninja:

X

xiii

Community Leader
Thankyou to nick for getting me on board and to geof and lee for the support. Il thank foxy myself! :razz:

mart1983

mart1983

Can I ask a question! Ain't this sort of thing voted in!?:confused::confused: I thought a forum is a community that made group decision! Not to be baby sat by certain people..

But we'll done terry :)

Last edited:
foxy lady x

foxy lady x

Chief Model

I'm not a member over the road :whistling: never have been either :)

evogeof

evogeof

Super Moderator
Can I ask a question! Ain't this sort of thing voted in!?:confused::confused: I thought a forum is a community that made group decision! Not to be baby sat by certain people..

But we'll done terry :)

He was vote in by staff members.