1. Welcome. We have only just upgraded so there may be a few little niggles and issues! Please let us know when you find them! And enjoy the super shiny new forums

New Headlights ??

Discussion in 'Evo Chat' started by GaryS21, Aug 2, 2009.

Advert:
  1. GaryS21

GaryS21 New Member

Alrite, so I want to get some new headlights and tail lights for my evo 6 to update her a bit, ive already picked my tail lights and there not lexus before you say anything !

No I'm just not sure which ones to go for as they all look good but I like the idea of zeons....but still not sure.......hmmmmm help :confused:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are the rear lights that I want to with, they had ones with 4x clear strips but I thought they looked a bit too much like mercedes lights ! Just wanted to bring the car's looks up to date.

[​IMG]

Of course I thought I might as well include a picture of the evo herself :cool:
    Sorry they are not the best quality only fone piks.

Cheers
    Gary

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GaryS21

GaryS21 New Member

Sorry to say it guys but the level of chat/comunication on this website is shocking !!! 2days have passed and not even 1 comment...and its not just my post

3. Nick

Nick Superstar Admin
    Staff Member

Sometimes people are just busy...
    Some times we have 100s of posts in a day (about a month a go we broke the record for the most people here and most posts in one day), sometimes none in a day.

Personally I like the top two.