New outfits :)

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
Mark, 15,000 people and 3,000 cars were at this event last year and there will be more than that this year !!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU8sdQvxV8Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - Japfest 2010 - Europe's Biggest Japanese Car Show[/ame]

Nickygixer-k5

Nickygixer-k5

nice outfit pauline, dont think i can make jap fest so the weather should be good for you if you know i mean lol

Why ain't you coming Mark?
If Pauline can run up to Lincs for a meet then there should be no bother for you to run to Combe for probably one of the best shows of the year:razz:

RSmark

RSmark

Wow we we wow! Just found this thread. How did i miss this?

Never mind, Hope to get some shots of the 'ladies' in with my car. Sadly this could be the last chance to get pics of it.

Nickygixer-k5

Nickygixer-k5

Well I hope Steve takes some nice pics with the girls in my car but I think the green go better with my car:whistling: But I suppose I could be persuaded to like the black on blue look as well:wub:

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
Well I hope Steve takes some nice pics with the girls in my car but I think the green go better with my car:whistling: But I suppose I could be persuaded to like the black on blue look as well:wub:

Black and White will be much better lol :):)

mark

mark

Why ain't you coming Mark?
If Pauline can run up to Lincs for a meet then there should be no bother for you to run to Combe for probably one of the best shows of the year:razz:

on nights tonight just found out 10 mins ago its going to be a full shift 6pm till 6am so its going to be nackering driving down there 4 hour drive so should be there about 10 ish if we dont fall asleep as ray is on nights tonight too :disgusted:

Nickygixer-k5

Nickygixer-k5

on nights tonight just found out 10 mins ago its going to be a full shift 6pm till 6am so its going to be nackering driving down there 4 hour drive so should be there about 10 ish if we dont fall asleep as ray is on nights tonight too :disgusted:

Get a bit of go fast powder into you man:whistling: and man up lol:)