Newbie - Evo X GSR FQ360 - White :-)

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
Excedy twinplate normal version 1300 fitted

That's what I got but fitted mine myself :)

With the power your running surly a helix organic would be better for you cos it's lighter and easier to use and cheaper :)

Nickygixer-k5

Nickygixer-k5

That's what I got but fitted mine myself :)

With the power your running surly a helix organic would be better for you cos it's lighter and easier to use and cheaper :)

At the power I've got at the moment Lee:whistling:

Nickygixer-k5

Nickygixer-k5

I,m not saying anymore on the matter as some try to copy but never equal:razz:You git me blad innit:whistling:

Nickygixer-k5

Nickygixer-k5

I,m trying mate but as said need to pay for a clutch and now I've got to replace my battery as well it won't hold the charge anymore. Think I'm going to have to relocate it to the boot so I can put a bigger battery on. Thats 2 pc680 batterys in a year they're crap:sad:

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
I,m trying mate but as said need to pay for a clutch and now I've got to replace my battery as well it won't hold the charge anymore. Think I'm going to have to relocate it to the boot so I can put a bigger battery on. Thats 2 pc680 batterys in a year they're crap:sad:

yea i dont know why anyone would want to fit a race battery to a car that spends most its life sat in the garage (geof) :razz::whistling: