Rolling road day chat

• Thread starter stevolution2010
  • Start date
Nickygixer-k5

Nickygixer-k5

He only spoke to you as everyone tries to hide from him and his invented authority lol

gooner8

gooner8

:disgusted: you know raj uk then do you :whistling::whistling: hes the mlr carpark attendant :):):):)

Yeah meet him a couple of time's, once at jap mag show and the other YES in a car park in reading. Lol

evogeof

evogeof

Super Moderator
has powerstation got a nice heated waiting room for my wife and most of all baby ella to be warm ?????

ElDopesta

ElDopesta

just a quick message to all of you on here we all have a banter and a laugh i hope on the day we can all feel free to chat to each other after having introduced one another then take it from there:)

as ive been to some events and people tend to just speak to people they know which makes others feel uncomfortable :sad:

were a community afterall so lets act like one and we will all get along like a big happy evo family,yeah?:)

Are you trying to bury the hatchet Steve LOL???

I think the FlagSquad will be very interested in meeting you buddy!

I hear they have a heated boot so you will be nice and warm for the duration of your captivity! :razz: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

im not speaking to u 2 then sat:razz::razz::whistling::whistling::blush:

Sadly, Nick will not be attending on Saturday :cry::cry::cry:

Yeah 2nd that! Went to an evo meet before and ended up talking to some fella about his scooby!
So you wasn't talking about performance cars then:confused::whistling::)

PMSL!!!!

Another classic retort!!!

ye im interested in that one too nick thats why im going. im hoping for 700bhp this time :razz::razz::razz:

For those kind of figures, we can easily pop up the road to PJ's as he is less than 20 minutes from Power Station! :razz: :D :D

He only spoke to you as everyone tries to hide from him and his invented authority lol

You know him like he knows the back of his own hand Nick! :wtf:

has powerstation got a nice heated waiting room for my wife and most of all baby ella to be warm ?????

I am sure we can commandeer Rich's office Geof, after all, the customer is always right, right? ;)

El

ElDopesta

ElDopesta

Hi All!

I know it is a little late in the day but I have only just got around to getting this post up! :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

I suggest that every member has £3 in exact change ready for when they come over to the Reception Area to register that they have arrived tomorrow with the only exceptions being:

1. 3Gan
2. Cossie1
3. El +5
4. EvoGeof (inc. Nic & Baby Ella)
5. JP Night Kid +1
6. Jonny IX

The £3 will be used to pay for the refreshments that will be available throughout the day which include:

Tea/Coffee/Water/Juice/Biscuits/Crisps......You get the picture right? :razz: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

This way, I do not have to have anyone monitoring the stand to ensure that only those who have paid are taking advantage, which may result in an embarrassing situation to say the least.

If you have a +1 then instead of £3 each, you can pay £2.50.

This is not for profit, it is just to ensure that everyone gets fair usage of the facilities as I am short staffed to say the least.

I hope you all understand.

El