1. Welcome. We have only just upgraded so there may be a few little niggles and issues! Please let us know when you find them! And enjoy the super shiny new forums

Track insurance

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Clem_evo, Apr 7, 2014.

Advert:
  1. Clem_evo

Clem_evo New Member

As above really need help with best insurance company that for both road and track day insurance

Many thanks
    Mike

2. CHUBBYSDAD

CHUBBYSDAD Active Member

I'm with Paceward for my 5 but have never used the track day cover, I've just swapped my GTR to them and intend to use the cover for it.
    They are the best I could find for the years premium for my 5, not quite as cheap for the Nissan as Admiral multi car was but obviously track cover isn't an option with them.
    I cant remember what he quoted for my 5 on track but the GTR is about £90 for UK and £114 for Europe, I'm sure the Evo was cheaper though.
    J

3. Clem_evo

Clem_evo New Member

Ok excellent I'll search that up and give them a try

4. Nick

Nick Superstar Admin
    Staff Member

Give Flux or A Plan a try. Both traders on here and give discount for being a member!

5. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Trader

Hi,
    Please feel free to give us a try if you like. If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.
    Regards,
    Dan.

6. Clem_evo

Clem_evo New Member

Tried everyone today and who came out on top paceward highly recommended so cheap brilliant service