My IV

C

captain slow

Well i gave my IV a good clean today as ive been using the old girl every day and it was filthy :arms:
After a good hoover,wash and polish, it was looking much more like it :D

C

captain slow

Thanks,my friend got it from some one he knew,he made it in his garage but didn't like it and never got round fitting it.As far as I know it's the only one made unless he's sold the mold for it.
I think I will put a standard one back on eventually,I've been unsure about it since I've had the car.

Evo8Frankie

Evo8Frankie

i love the front of it, as its different, and the color is very nice.............. whats going on with the rear lights? they been painted.

C

captain slow

i love the front of it, as its different, and the color is very nice.............. whats going on with the rear lights? they been painted.

Thanks it was imported that colour but not sure if it's original and yeah the rear lights have been painted,probably not the best view of them but I think it cleans up the rear end.

Last edited:
C

captain slow

udated engine bay shots of some little bits painted up but by no means finished yet.
Before

Dirtmatt

Dirtmatt

Very nice mate... Do like the colour ;)

C

captain slow

Thanks for the comments guys,another update today.
Painted rocker,bonnet stand,the trumpet part of the dump valve and battery clamp. Im very happy how its looking :)

C

captain slow

A little update,ive stripped out and painted the inside of my engine bay a little more to get all the body work mint ;)
Anyway its all nice and clean and blue now after taking the fuse boxes,battery,power steering bottle,and many other bits apart.Ive also been polishing up my radiator ..hope you like and get your sunglasses out as its getting bright :lol:
Oh and nearly forgot ive fitted a tinted sunstrip to the windscreen.

ElDopesta

ElDopesta

It's an old Thread but hey, great non the less.

Even the battery matches the colour coordination!!!