Out with the old, in with the new

Dirtmatt

Dirtmatt

Very nice lee.. Running out of time to get it all sorted ;)

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
Looks awesome mate. From what i learned growing up on a farm, rats are never alone! Best way to get rid is poison!

Yea see my unit is in what would of been a farm many years ago till was all turned into business units.

Can't use poison. Couple of us on the estate have dogs with us from time to time :)

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
Very nice lee.. Running out of time to get it all sorted ;)

Rapidly. Just got home. Been up since 4:30 this morning.
Just round out bumper doesn't fit over my inter cooler so need to make some new brackets tomorrow as well as chuck all the interior back in

Dirtmatt

Dirtmatt

Rapidly. Just got home. Been up since 4:30 this morning.
Just round out bumper doesn't fit over my inter cooler so need to make some new brackets tomorrow as well as chuck all the interior back in

Crazy bud....can't fault the work, looking really nice! Plenty of time to get it all done and get to the premium inn lol. :whistling:

Be worth all the long hours ;)

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
Been a while since I updated this so here goes.

Just about managed to get the car back together and drive it to castle Combe for the spring action day without any issues.
Thanks to those that seen it and thanks for the positive comments.

Since then the car has been back to body shop to have tops of the doors and the door shuts flat and polished so was able to fit the remaining trims to the doors and also pop round my mates house for a full interior valet :)

Rocker cover fitted at last :)

Then it was time for some mapping. After a bit of an issue with the valve overlap causing rather large plumes of smoke the car made 517bhp 490ftlb at the flywheel :)

Next up with my trip to spa Francorchamps and the nurburgring coming up fast I needed tyres and looking like we could be in for some rain I needed so good road tyres so had a set of Goodyear f1 asymmetrics fitted to my advan wheels and to take track tyres with me although they didn't get to see the track this time as was mostly wet all day

A awesome trip with the only issue being a loose earth wire on my hard wired fuel pump resulting in me having to be towed back in to the pits twice but got to the bottom of it.

I do now have a split in the diaphragm in my external wastegate but just ment I couldn't drive full boost on way home which is fine for motorway cruising :)

A much needed wash required by time I got home. Look at the difference lol :)