work on car all done

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
Christ you spent some recently its how i was with my pulsar. If you dont mind me asking how much was the rad and suspention

cheers
Marty

pm antony@indigo-gt on here for price on rad mate !

teins were second hand of my mates evo 5 so free although i did have to buy 2 new lock rings so £30

i removed a set of bc coilovers so we still have a spare set kicking around

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
Well today I fitted my replacement front wheel arch liners.
It's not uncommon for these to leave the car of there own accord and one of mine had done this and the other was looking a bit haggerd so I managed to get a pair so they both went in :)

Next plan for the car will be brake caliper re-furb.
They we the normal faded pink when I got the car and thought UC it, I'm gonna do them White. Yea that was a good idea that I should have left in my head cos now they look shite !!

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
Off white are they Lee??? Lol. You fitted the catch can yet

More like bloody grey now lol :)

Yea that went in ages ago mate :)

Have a few more things on the go this week too but will update all in good time :)

youngy_315

youngy_315

Well today I fitted my replacement front wheel arch liners.
It's not uncommon for these to leave the car of there own accord and one of mine had done this and the other was looking a bit haggerd so I managed to get a pair so they both went in :)

Next plan for the car will be brake caliper re-furb.
They we the normal faded pink when I got the car and thought UC it, I'm gonna do them White. Yea that was a good idea that I should have left in my head cos now they look shite !!

where did you get them from lee and were they expensive? the reason i ask is mine have been cut away alot by the previous owner and only managed to find some at £60 EACH!!! :wtf:

G

GAZ5EVO

have you got more power now so those astras dont over take you? i should have more power soon so corsa vxrs dont pass me lol ( get that in before anyone says anything)

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
where did you get them from lee and were they expensive? the reason i ask is mine have been cut away alot by the previous owner and only managed to find some at £60 EACH!!! :wtf:

They came from a car that was being broken I think. Parts for sale next door mate. They don't come along very often. Paid £60 for both which was good.

Mitsi still sell them I think or try dave@ears

B6lee

B6lee

Community Leader
well after my colour choice failure on my calipers i decided enough was enough and so out came the cleaner, paint and brushes also some new decals from lee "3gan" on here :)

before

and after